Here are some tips for the Visitors of Kadamakudy
- Kadamakudy also spelled us Kadamakkudy is a group of islands on the suburbs of Kochi city of Kerala state of India. It is around 15 km away from the heart of Ernakulam city.
- Good for birdwatching, cycling and sunsets
- If coming by road from Ernakulam side, cross the Varapuzha bridge, and take the first left. Go straight till you get a ‘T’ juction. Take the left, go forward and then take the right. You will reach a temple. Take the road going to the left, and you are almost there.
- Best time to be there is before 10.am or after 5 p.m
- Bring your own food and water, as there are no decent hotels near by.
- There are a couple of toddy shops, and I am not happy with the cleanliness of these,
- Feb, March, April, May is good for bird watching. By June, the monsoon rains start.
- Please do not litter. Help to keep the environment clean.
- Do not make too much noise, as the birds will fly away.
- Be a responsible tourist
For any assistance contact 0091 9895372115 (phone, whatsapp)